The colonel's men's trousers are made of black stretch denim and decorated with simple large rivets. The faux leather stripes on the inside and outside of the trouser legs add a military touch to this extremely comfortable fit garment. Two front pockets with faux leather accessories and two patch back pockets complete the design of these high-quality pants. An extra zipper on the trouser legs not only acts as an optical element, but also makes wearing more comfortable.
1. Stretch denim men's trousers with rivets and artificial leather inserts
2. There are black faux leather stripes on the outside and inside of the legs
3. Silver, eye-catching rivets
4. There are two pockets on the front and two pockets on the back
5. Material: 65% cotton, 35% polyester
Gothic men’s trousers can be well combined with punk goth, military elements and other styles. Our Gothic tip: try matching a black shirt and tight-fitting tank top with a tuxedo, it's elegant, charming, and very masculine!